Friday, May 18, 2007

Words That Piss Off Your Sister

Have you ever feel bored(so so bored) but you are just too lazy to even do something to kill the boredom? Have you? Or is it just another weird side of me??

Anyway, yes, i experienced it many times. And so 'ngam' the last time i had this feeling when i was supposed to do chores at home- mop the floor ("make sure the floor is clean and licin-licin when i get home ah, anthony!"), fold clothes(sometimes), wash&cook rice("make sure it's not too lembik i tell you or else i hit the lembik part of you!").

And as i said, i was too lazy to even fart that day, so my sis do all the chores for me[most of the time, I'm the one doing all, anthony aka annerny aka cinderella(the part when cinderella was still a slave, before going for the ballroom dancing)].

So my sis got kinda angry with me just sitting by the window from sunrise to sunset, watching birds pooping at my balcony with their left wing covering their face and their right covering their bottom- i guess they were shy la, counting planes flying over Puchong with the passengers inside waving the "Visit Malaysia 2007" flag at me while she was sweating from those tiring jobs. So she asked me,

"$#&#$, why aren't you fulfilling your purpose in your life today?" (why aren't you doing your chores?!!!)

I turned away from watching the sunset, peeping at the birds, counting planes.. to her.
And told her this,

"I'm not gifted as you, I'm not talented in chores".

And she...

2 comments:

Jupester said...

aiyor i din know ur so perverted to peep at birds pooping =P
u really sound llike cinderella lar..wait wait I go find your prince charming in the yellow pages =P

Anthony said...

okok..then u do, tell him im lock in the tower...