Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I’m tired.
And I don’t mean tired as in just physically, mentally too. I’ve been locking myself in a discussion room in my college library since yesterday. Just to finish off my assignments. Oh well, last minute work. Yesterday I spent 11 hours in that small room! Seriously!
And today,6 hours in the same room, another 3 hours in the gym room, playing ping pong with some Nigerians la… they are fast. I repeat, they are fast. That’s it, talking about skills and all, this blog owner tapau them anytime, anywhere, anyhow. (I guess the upcoming table tennis competition in Binary this June, it’s gonna be easy for me la. I’m not proud, just confident).

Anyway,
I’m tired.

I can’t wait till my exams are over.
I can’t wait till Eric comes back.
I can’t wait to go Pulau Kapas.
I can’t wait to go Be That Guy Conference?? (no, I don’t wanna go! Judah forced me to)

but for now, i think having these should energize me up...


A strawberry sundae, with lots of strawberries...

A game of basketball with GOOD players...

1 LARGE McD fries with pepper and tar tar sauce...

And this! A day trip to Port Dickson with lots of ang-moh on the beach...
(for those who are planning to cut down the costs, just a walk through a Blush shop will do then)

No comments: