Wednesday, May 16, 2007

She's ain't old, she's my mum

Just only 8 posts and I'm getting lazy to update my blog. Haha, well, updating blog is not that easy though. If your post is not interesting, people won't visit your blog the next day. Worse, some may even curse you and that some who curse you might be your friends. They won't tell you directly how lousy your post is. They normally write it on your chatterbox as anonymous...

Haha, nope, i never do that to other bloggers. All I did was just pretending to be a hot chick and kacau them on their chatterbox. And I'm getting the karma now. *a big sigh*


Anyway, yes.. talking about mothers' day, hmm, it was crazy out there... I'm talking about the traffic jams and restaurants. Those who celebrated on the day itself would know what I'm talking about. So yes, my family celebrated in puchong. We had yong tau fu for dinner coz, one, my dad is sick, so can't eat other food. Two, it's CRAZY out there! Everywhere was full. I don't understand kids nowadays. They only celebrate Mothers' Day on Mothers' day. I mean, they only appreciate their mum on that day? I thought it was supposed to be everyday, like what I'm doing (fuiyoh).

Yeah, anyway, my mum is great! Its a blessing to have her as my mum. She's always there for me. Always caring.
Ok, lets make things simple, you know your mum? My mum is 77 times better than yours.. haha, simple.

Ladies and gentlemen, may i present to you, the best mum in the world!

haha, she likes to climb. When she was younger, she used to climb trees and all. Cool huh??



No comments: