Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just came back from Malacca few hours back. I wasn't really in a good mood today. Things happened. My family is having a problem now, stressed from work especially from my lady boss, problem in relationship. The worst part is when people talk bad about you, really bad things which pulls you down. For that moment, you believe what they said is true and you feel bad about yourself too. I was like that for the past 3days. I wanted to call someone but I told myself my friends are most probably too busy, so in the end I didn't talk to anyone. Until just now, called up one of FORMX and I really feel good after that. I mean when the world is all against me, I'm glad I have him by my side, who stood beside me all this while. Who is there when I need him. He cheered me up.

"People might say things or even look down on you
but don't forget you have us (Formx)
who is always by your side no matter what happens"
- Tan Teck Jhim

No comments: