Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gain Weight With Anthony

After posting how I gained 19kg, I received many calls. They all asked the same question, they all have the same problem I had. They are going through what I've been through, skinny and small. And now, they have found their weight management instructor. You don't need herbalife to gain 2 miserable pounds in 4weeks anymore. I'll teach you how to save your hundreds and increase your weight in just 1 week.

Here's my usual meal schedule, follow them and I guarantee you'll be Mr Incredible in no time.

Breakfast:

  1. 1 pack of nasi lemak (tambah nasi and tambah kuah manyak manyak)
  2. Char Kuey Teow

Brunch:

  1. Fried Rice with sausages or nuggets

Lunch:

  1. 1 Large Spicy Mcdeluxe Set Meal (don't forget your apple pie for dessert)
  2. 1 KFC Dinner Plate

Tea Time 1:

  1. A dozen J.CO donuts (Big Apple if no J.CO nearby)

Tea Time 2:

  1. RM3 pisang goreng and RM2 curry puff

Dinner:

  1. Bak Kut Teh with 8 bowls of rice.

Dinner 2:

  1. Mcflurry

Supper:

  1. 1 Roti Bom and 1 Roti Kosong

Important note: Always remember to lie down after every meal.


No comments: