Monday, July 21, 2008

Update

Well, here's an update that everyone is waiting for from me.

Where I went?
Melaka. Work. Even though some days I'm free, but I still have to find something to work. I have to be a workaholic to gain favor from someone.

What's up with me?
Lots of things happened recently. Firstly, I met a girl, she's the one.
Secondly, things happened in work place, people soliciting my client. Not really performing in sales. Selling a RM10 sticker is a huge diff selling a RM500,000 property.

What's my plan?
Work. Work. Work. In the same time, get loan to continue my degree, then maybe change job.

What's my feeling now?
Depressed. Sad. Tired. Lost.


But I believe everything happen for a reason. Especially in work, I believe all these is God's plan to mold me to be a better person, to prepare me for bigger things to come. To shape me up for the real deal. Even at times, I can't take the pressure, and problems, obstacles, troubles keep coming at me, I'll stay strong for He had overcome the world (John 16:33). I'll stand still and know that He is God.

No comments: