Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fei Chai

Three months working in Malacca, I gained experience. Its not easy to sell a property but the challenge is there. Rather than just sit in the office from 9 till 5, this is much more exiting. I get to meet bosses, chat with them over a cup of coffee, get their contact and the next thing I know, I'm their new friend.

Three months working in Malacca, I also gained 19kg!! Now I'm officially fat. I was 73kg back in KL, 3 months later, I'm 92kg! I'm extremely fat now. I think its karma la, I used to laugh at big size guys and now I'm one of them. My chest used to stand tall, firm and proud of themselves. Now, they are somehow moody, sad look and sagged. My six packs...sigh, now people refer it as belly. Not to mention end my huge arms, everytime when I lift either one of them, I sweat. Yes, I have a hard time lifting them, even for just 90degrees, believe it or not.

When I bathe, I can't even see my legs anymore, sometimes if I skip my dinner, then only can I see my toes. And here comes wearing socks time, I got to bend over, pressed against my belly, stretched my fat arms, reaching for my feet and trust me for that few seconds, I felt like giving up right there itself. I took 33 seconds to wear on one feet.

And there's a reason why you don't see me in FGA anymore. I have to attend a new church where no one knows me. My self esteem is all the way down. Even if you were to see me, you won't recognize me. I'm not the same skinny active Anthony anymore. Now I'm fat, lazy, clumsy and I love to eat. I eat a lot. 9 meals a day to be exact.

And it's just painful how people look at me now, they point fingers at the fat me, they laugh, they avoid me. Even my mum said I put on weight. But you know mothers, never say bad things bout their children. She said "you're chubby and cute mar, now we don't have to buy soft teddy bear for your nephew anymore, you'll be his toy, he'll love you more".

No comments: