Thursday, October 11, 2007

Memories...

Nothing better to update, so ya, let me show some old pictures*.

BACK : from the left we have,
Mark Leong - look like Vin Diesel (as in now), muscular body, solid abs, tight ass all but just need another 3inches for his height though.
Yu Keng - "I'm not gonna get married, coz I don't wanna share my money with my wife" (strange guy but he's my friend).
Anthony - Teachers' favourite! Very active. Muscular. One of a kind. Loveable. Funny. Clown to many people. Birthday on July 7.
Kim Yie - Likes older man. Much older.
Amanda - In the picture, she's looking at Tony.
Cheryl (I think) - ...
FRONT : from the left we have,
Zhen Lin - no comment, cool dude, luke's brother.
Keegan - One of the many good actors, seriously.
Mrs Tan - Good principal la. Good la.
Mrs Ong - Our english teacher. Sweet.
Elaine - This is the girl who kicked my butt till I got very depressed..ahem.
Traycee - She lost weight. thanks to HERBALIFE.
*I'll update more pics later k.

3 comments:

Cmate said...

Wah! You can remember all your buddies' name ah? Terrornya!

Anthony said...

haha, of coz i am a good friend to all.. :P

Kristy Tan said...

its serene la.. not cheryl!