Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thank You

Hey, just want to say a BIG thank you to all of you who wished me on my birthday and came for the dinner yesterday.

Thank you..
~my family
~formX (Eric, Aaron, Jhim, Luke, Daniel, David) love you all.
~Eva (for the card and all)
~Lydia (hardly talk to you yesterday, you were busy with your food the whole night)
~Sexy (thanks for being such a great friend too)
~Tien Ming (thanks for coming right after your work)
~Kim Siah (thanks for offering a ride home)
~Kit Ying (you're such a good cousin)
~How Theng (you're as lucky as Luke)
~Chun Lum (you rock)
~Pastor Judah and Xiao Wen (thanks for coming, see you on Thursday)
~Sue Ann (I'm still thinking about those taufu BALLS)
~Cherrie (thanks for helping me all the time, appreciate it)
~Chu Yueh (wished me 3days later after 777)
~Stephanie (still feel cold??)
~Louis (thanks bro)
~Kristy
~Nicci
~Kelsey
~Jasmine
~Dawn
~Anna
~Angel
~Erng Mei
~Noelle
~Yee Hui
~Jon Lai
~Isaac Yap
~Isaac Ravi
~Michelle (A.B.A)
~Darren (Global Impact)
~David Tan (Global Impact)
~Maureen (GLobal Impact)
~Joshua Chang
~Raymond
~Winnie
~Siow Ying
~Wei Sun
~Hwa An
~Kevin
~Ah Young
~Pui Yi
~Foo Chee
~Stephanie Tan
~Wei Yen
~Alson

Even though I didn't have my party as what I've always dream of - 77 tables, 7777 floating ballons, 7-up for soft drinks, 7 virgins. But celebrating with you guys, It's much better than having that dream. Thank you.

No comments: