Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Dad Is Funny Too

It’s perfectly normal for a son to receive a brand new car from his father on his 21st birthday. I mean, look at Sam in Transformers, his dad bought him a Chevloret Camaro which can transform! My friends are driving their 21st birthday present around. So, car as birthday present? No big deal, they are somehow related.

And so my dad was thinking to buy me one too. He was thinking to buy me one, yes, he was thinking to. But not some car that suddenly transforms and starts running around KL on his own. He bought me something easier to handle.

nah, if my dad bought me this, then something is really wrong with him.

He bought me something smaller and suits me best.nah, I'll cry in front of him and beg him not to kick me out of the house if he bought me this.

Something less expensive and not "Made in Europe".VOILA!!! A brand new MyVi... ... ... which belongs to someone else.

He bought me something that is much smaller, something that his son can definitely handle. He bought me this. On my 21st birthday, he bought me this~He did. No joke. The best part, it comes along with a T-shirt.

And it's not made in Europe or US. Made in~

Made in China. Some more so specific, "Made in Xiao Ji Ling".

When I unwrapped this, I was like laughing and laughing. HAHAhahaha ... and oh oh, I got a hand made card from someone too. I was so touched when I got this on Sunday.

AAawww..(Even though the "Y" is out of place but still...awww)

Ain't it beautiful??

Thanks Caleb :)

Yeah, I got a card and a clock. What a combination. Chinese believe when you give someone a clock means you're cursing that someone to die. I'm sure my dad loves me more than anyone. He won't curse me lar. But when I received the card from Caleb, and read the content inside...~

"May God be with you"?! Caleb??

???!!??
???!!!??!!???!!?!!

No comments: