Monday, June 4, 2007

Melaka!

Hey people!
Trip to Melaka was fun! Although we took 3hours to get there (traffic jammed), but it was worth it la. We reached there around 1pm, we checked in Hotel Equatorial (5 stars hotel wei, don't look like one to me though..)


yeah, 19th floor wei, good view huh?

Our room number, go buy ToTo now! go go go!

Yup, tiny room for 5 adults..and i have to sleep on the floor,$%#

Melaka people don't fancy restroom like we do..they prefer bigger toilets

This is the best baba cendol store in melaka!

look at the amount of customers coming in and out

Its packed i tell you. i love the environment there though, peaceful..

know what i mean now? I had 3 bowls of this k! super nice!

Dad and mum loves it too!

After cendol, we went to this fortress built by the Dutch la.. not A' Famousa, another one..located in Bukit St. John if I'm not mistaken. And when I think back how Iskandar Shah and his pahlawans tried to take over the fortress from the Dutch is so funny la. People using cannons and they only have "poisonous" keris and spears. Sigh, but thanks to the Dutch, one cannonball sent Iskandar Shah into our Sejarah textbook and his name lives forever..Malaysia boleh!

Feel the power between my legs.. Fire!!

We then stopped by at some beach.. it was so so beautiful. Even though its not as chunted as Pulau Pangkor or whatever, but it was enough for me, soft sand, wide open sea, waves, breeze..enough, just enough..


soft sand, love it

Just beautiful.

Then in the night, we went Jonker Street.. something like pasar malam here, but much longer and hotter.

Best "Ho Jien"

they still have fortune telling services, this uncle on the left don't allow me to take pic, so I had to ask my dad to stand in front of me while i curi curi took a shot..

Live martial arts performance by this uncle

what do you see in this pic? I see a girl singing in front of more than 10 old perverts!

*bling bling* in Jonker street



It was pretty tired that day la but I love family retreat. I had fun with my dad, mum and 2 sisters.. It was good. The next trip, I'm plainning to go Pulau Perhentian.. woohoo!



No comments: