Monday, May 7, 2007

Weirdo..

I always thought that i was the weird one in my family, i used to :-

  • wear different kinda wigs and look at my mirror and laugh (still do now).
  • wear my glasses when I'm sleeping, to have a clearer view in my dreams (that was standard 6).
  • bathe outside my house, where everyone can see me and i still don't care (6 years old).
  • wear my sisters' skirt and run around in the house, I was alone (9 years old).
  • tear one ringgit notes when I'm angry (6 years old, soooo stewpid!).
  • collect my farts in a container (10 years old).
  • talk to myself when nobody is at home (7,8,9,10,11,12,13 years old).
  • eat rice with tomato ketchup (7 years old).
  • imagine I'm one of the Power Rangers, fighting against an angry T-Rex (my mum) and her irritating creeps (my 3 sisters)...
Yeah, and a lot more other weird weird stuff that you don't wanna know... until i saw my sis doing this the other night... I know I'm not alone...

2 comments:

Jupester said...

OMG whatever you sis did,you are so weird..n I thought being afraid of clowns was weird.......hehe

Anthony said...

haha... ur afraid of clowns?? wahaha, ur the weird one...