Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sis 30th birthday

Just came back from celebrating my sis (the one that formx say look EXACTLY like me) birthday. The food there is great! Took some few pictures for you to check it out (and you'll find that i don't look like my sis)






my grandpa and my 2nd sis

Birthday girl and her son


yeah, everyone was busy with their steak la.


my sis said her thigh's a size of tree trunk, I told her not.. but haih, she still go for Marie France slimming centre..

the Lee family.. (I think my brother in law is the one need to sign up for Marie France la)

2 comments:

Jupester said...

you and your sis look different leh..Duh got similarities but if look exactly like you then mampus adi =P and don't be so mean to your bro-in-law la wei.Prosperous k =P

Anthony said...

haha.. thanks wei. Ur the only one that can see the differences between us! Yeah! he's a properous guy